Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Holidays

Just here those sleigh bells jingling, ring-ting-tingling too. 
 Come on it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

This is the first Christmas ever that I've put up a tree in my home.  There was a tiny fake tree with tiny plastic ornaments during my seasonal winters in Yellowstone.  (Not sure that really counted.)  Last year, Tim and I made a tree out of lights tacked to the wall in our living room.  But this year I borrowed my mom's old artificial tree and went to work.  



I have a bit of an obsession with Big Sky Carvers black bear ornaments.  Kinda love them.  Can't help it.  I've been collecting them for years.  

I also hung up some hand cut paper snowflakes made for our huge apartment windows in Vienna two Christmases ago.  Refolded carefully, I plan to reuse them as long as they'll hold up.  Feels rather festive around here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment