Sunday, March 23, 2014

A quiet Sunday morning

I woke up rather early this morning and decided to look for something funny or entertaining to watch on YouTube.  While I typically find myself giggling over talking dogs and sreaming goats or wishing I had the moves to join a dance flash mob, today I found something that brought real joy on a hushed Sunday morning.  Years ago, I was lucky to attend a live performance that included Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" at a sublime venue known as SPAC in Saratoga Springs, NY.  This video brought back the feeling of serenity one can experience while listening to beautiful music and voices.  I especially like the looks of contentment and delight both the musicians and the audience have on their faces during the performance.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment